Wednesday, March 26, 2014

? Month Update - The End

I don't know exactly how many months it's been, but it's sure been a while. My updates are that I have continued to eat as much raw food as I can and am now completely vegetarian and mostly vegan. I may at times have traces of dairy in my food at restaurants. I've taken up some new activities, including running, rock climbing, and yoga. I've always done yoga, but I'm more intentional about it now and incorporating mindfulness instead of using it as a physical workout, which it really is not supposed to be. I find the mindfulness is extremely helpful for overall health. Which brings me to my next point, which is that since I decided I wanted to adopt a healthier lifestyle, I've come to a place at which I am no longer concerned about my weight. I have continued to lose weight since my last update, but I don't think it's important for me to report exactly how much or even know for myself how much it is. I've come to love my body for all the things it can do, its strength and flexibility, its ability to act as a tool to help me interact with the people and places in my world. Because of that, I think this is a good place to end my short little blog. Maybe I'll repurpose it again for my next obsession!

No comments:

Post a Comment