Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Daily Workouts and Hair Washing

I recently dyed my hair at the tips, meaning I processed it about 5 times to get the proper ombre effect, which left my ends dry as the Sahara and splitting in a million directions. I tried to self remedy with a trim, which yielded acceptable results. Anyway, my problem now is that I really cannot wash this fragile hair more than once every other day, which puts a kink into my workout routine. Insanity is a 6 day/week program, and no matter how I put it up my hair always gets a bit sweaty around my face. I've had to compromise by accepting my slightly dirty hair on Day 2 and freshening it up with LUSH No Drought dry shampoo. THIS IS NOT IDEAL. I do not enjoy. I've considered just doing the workout every other day for this reason and because it's more reasonable for my study schedule, but then I realized that making excuses now will likely lead to falling off the wagon. So I've decided that I'm going to continue the ascribed schedule until I finish the 60 day program, but then maintain with every other day workouts after that. Looking forward to that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment